Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paris Tabernacle




In a small town called Paris, ID, there is a beautiful, Romanesque

tabernacle. I had been eyeing it since we drove into the Bear Lake area, but never got to take a tour. After we packed up for home, we were driving past it, and my sweetheart of a husband pulled in and said we could go look around. (We were trying to get home quickly because he had to work the nightshift that night, and needed to catch up on sleep). So, we perused through the old tabernacle built in 1890. The girls did some little modeling poses with the brochure that the nice man gave them. (I didn't set that up at all. Must've learned it from the JCPenney picture lady.) Of course, it got wicked hot the day we left. Such is life...

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! You guys have been busy this summer! It looks like you guys had an awesome time at the reunion! I miss you and want you to come visit soon, okay?

    ReplyDelete