Sunday, February 7, 2010

Strange Dreams

With both pregnancies with the girls, I had nausea- vomiting with Maci-, leg cramps at night, headaches, and I was constantly eating. I loved (and still do) eating mozzarella cheese sticks with marinera sauce, and/or a milkshake and fries. I didn't eat much meat when preggo with Maci- mostly due to the smell of cooking it. At 9 weeks, I had helped Howie one Sunday grind up deer meat. I hated that smell, and after that, couldn't stand to be near a kitchen cooking meat. When pregnant, you experience a heightened sense of smell and taste. I drank from a water fountain yesterday at the University, and I could taste- or smell as I drank- the cleaner they used on the fountain. Weird. Green salads are so much better when you're pregnant! But, when I'm not craving anything, but I need to eat something, a baked potato will fix it, or a tall glass of chocolate instant breakfast.

This time around, I'm having lots of weird dreams. The first one was of snakes- black and white striped- coming out of a quarter sized hole in my belly. Weird. The second one was of me and the girls in the pick-up, parked backwards on a cliff. I turned the ignition, put it in drive and took my foot off the break- but I rolled backwards just a hair, and started down the mountain. The girls and I were bouncing all over. I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw a NUN! We were about to run her over, and then I woke up. The third dream I've had was of a haunted wedding dress boutique- (or Boo-tique- hahahaha). Ghosts coming out everywhere trying to take the kids away. Weird.

So, that's my latest preggo update. Feeling up and down- nauseous and headachy, and sleepy and hungry. But we're doing good.

1 comment:

  1. too funny! Aren't pregnancy dreams the weirdest things ever?!!?

    How far along are you now??

    ReplyDelete