Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"The toilet's smokin'!"

Last weekend, Maci had a bit of, uh, tummy troubles. I went to go check on her in the bathroom (because she'd been in there quite a while), and she said, "Mom, look, the toilet's smokin'!" Not sure what that means, but it sounds funny.

Speaking of smoking, we've been talking to the girls about smoking and how it's not good for our bodies. Well, Lexi said the prayer for lunch the other day, and said, "And please let the baby in mommy's tummy not get a smoking thing." She's also prayed for the baby to not pull her hair, or kick her, or punch her. (Doesn't that sound like a brother?! We find out April 19th!!)

So, on another note, yesterday Howie and I celebrated our 9th anniversary of our first kiss. We didn't really celebrate, we're lucky to even remember. Just made me reminisce for a bit. It was only two after we officially 'hooked up'.

And, my camera is out of commission for the time being, so I will post pictures when I get it back...

Happy week to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment